SumTotal ToolBook has been a recognizable name in e-learning authoring since the application first appeared in 1990. During the last 23 years, we have consistently performed updates and expansions in keeping with the evolution of computing environments and the changing demands of e-learning applications. This focus on adaptability has proved worthwhile, as ToolBook continues to be an industry standard for e-Learning.
SumTotal ToolBook empowers subject matter experts and learning professionals to rapidly create interactive content, quizzes, assessments, and software simulations. Industry’s most complete talent management platform SumTotal ToolBook enables you to:
- Easily create engaging learning experiences by providing templates and tools that make learning content, assessments, and quizzes impactful and intuitive
- Expand the reach of learning content to a greater user base by leveraging templates and tools for both mobile and desktop platforms
- Reduce the cost of learning content creation by enabling internal resources to easily create compelling, standardized content rather than rely on expensive external resources
- Drive content in the fast lane with Content Templates, SmartPages, and SmartStyles.
- Add assessments that grab attention
- Turn your PowerPoint library into learning
- Easily integrate with Learning Management Systems
- Give users flexibility of desktop, Web, and mobile access
- Geolocation support for mobile content
- Support learning standards with one-click ease – SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC
- Customize interactions and branching
- Simulate realistic software applications
- Create certificates to signify success
- Engage your learners with voice narration feature
These system requirements apply to the use of the ToolBook product.
- Windows XP Professional SP2 (or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Intel Pentium® processor (or compatible) processor 1 GHz
- 1 gigabyte (GB) of Random Access Memory (RAM)
- 600 MB of free hard disk space
- Graphics card capable of 800 x 600 pixel display with 24‐bit color (higher recommended)
For technical information about ToolBook, browse or search our library of technical information:
Contacting Technical Support
Customers who have purchased a ToolBook Technical Support contract can contact Technical Support for assistance. You will be asked to provide your Technical Support ID Number when contacting ToolBook Support, please have this information available.
If you have a ToolBook Activation problem or question you may contact Technical Support even without a Support Contract.
Depending on your needs, use one of the following two online forms to submit your details.