- Drive content in the fast lane with Content Templates, SmartPages, and SmartStyles.
- Add assessments that grab attention
- Turn your PowerPoint library into learning
- Easily integrate with Learning Management Systems
- Give users flexibility of desktop, Web, and mobile access
- Geolocation support for mobile content
- Support learning standards with one-click ease – SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004, AICC
- Customize interactions and branching
- Simulate realistic software applications
- Create certificates to signify success
- Engage your learners with voice narration feature
- ToolBook 11.5 Datasheet
- Getting started guide (PDF file 407KB)
- ToolBook Manual (PDF file 4.9 MB)
- ToolBook OpenScript Manual (PDF file 1.10 MB)
- Accessibility support (section 508 support) in ToolBook (PDF file 93KB)
These system requirements apply to the use of the ToolBook product.
- Windows XP Professional SP2 (or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Intel Pentium® processor (or compatible) processor 1 GHz
- 1 gigabyte (GB) of Random Access Memory (RAM)
- 600 MB of free hard disk space
- Graphics card capable of 800 x 600 pixel display with 24‐bit color (higher recommended)
For technical information about ToolBook, browse or search our library of technical information:
- ToolBook FAQ and Knowledge Base
Find answer to the most frequently asked questions regarding ToolBook and search our Knowledge Base to find information on various technical support topics.
Contacting Technical Support
Customers who have purchased a ToolBook Technical Support contract can contact Technical Support for assistance. You will be asked to provide your Technical Support ID Number when contacting ToolBook Support, please have this information available. If you have a ToolBook Activation problem or question you may contact Technical Support even without a Support Contract.
Depending on your needs, use one of the following two online forms to submit your details.
- Request ToolBook Product Support
Send a technical issue to the ToolBook Support Team using our Web Form. You will receive a response from the Technical Support team within 24 business hours.