FUNCTIONAL EXAMPLE OF ACTIONS
The Actions Editor contains a catalog of actions that you can use to add custom behaviors to your lessons.
This set of Mini-Lessons is intended to show you functional examples of each of the Actions offered within the Actions Editor.
ACTION: Display Popup Text
- Displays a textual message (in raw text format) to the user, in a popup box
- Requires a click of the mouse by the user to dismiss the popup box
- This click is will only dismiss the popup
- It is not possible to programmatically fake the click
- The location of the popup is the location of the mouse pointer tip, at the moment of the click
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create Web Help sites