FUNCTIONAL EXAMPLE OF ACTIONS
The Actions Editor contains a catalog of actions that you can use to add custom behaviors to your lessons.
This set of Mini-Lessons is intended to show you functional examples of each of the Actions offered within the Actions Editor.
ACTION: Execute SCORM
- Basic purpose is to communicate with the LMS via SCORM
- Note that ToolBook already takes care of all of the SCORM communication needed to fully track your ToolBook generated content in a SCORM compliant LMS
- The Execute SCORM action is provided to you only in the event that you need to communicate with the LMS via SCORM, beyond what ToolBook is already doing
- Using ToolBook Content In An LMS
- Using ToolBook Content in TotalLMS
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easy EPub and documentation editor