FUNCTIONAL EXAMPLE OF ACTIONS
The Actions Editor contains a catalog of actions that you can use to add custom behaviors to your lessons.
This set of Mini-Lessons is intended to show you functional examples of each of the Actions offered within the Actions Editor.
ACTION: Set Property
- Every object in ToolBook has various properties you can adjust using the Set Property action.
- Properties most often reflect the look of an object such as:
- the wording (caption) of a button
- the characters (text) within a field
- the color (rgbFill) of a field
- A Cheat Sheet exists which will outline all of the properties which exist for the various objects in ToolBook.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easy to use tool to create HTML Help files and Help web sites