FUNCTIONAL EXAMPLE OF ACTIONS
The Actions Editor contains a catalog of actions that you can use to add custom behaviors to your lessons.
This set of Mini-Lessons is intended to show you functional examples of each of the Actions offered within the Actions Editor.
ACTION: Stop Media
- There are three types of media in ToolBook that this action can control
- A Media Player catalog object
- A Path Animation applied to an object
- A Voice Recording for the current page
- You can also choose to simply stop all media on the current page by using the Stop All Media configuration of this action
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free EBook and documentation generator