DOWNLOADING TOOLBOOK 10.5
Released in 2010
When you purchase ToolBook, you'll be provided with an email (referred to as the eDownload letter) which summarizes the following information.
- Where to download ToolBook
- What your assigned License Key is
- How many user licenses you purchased
We strongly encourage you to locate that eDownload letter and use the information contained within it when installing ToolBook. Otherwise, use the information below.
DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING TOOLBOOK
If you don't have immediate access to the eDownload letter, you can download and install ToolBook by following the steps below:
- Click the Download button.
- When prompted, choose Save in the File Download dialog box. Saving the file on your Desktop makes it easier to find.
- After the download is complete, locate your saved copy of TB105.zip and then double-click the saved file to extract the installer (.exe) file.
- Double-click the installer (.exe) file to start the installation process (you must be an Administrator to install and Activate ToolBook).
- Follow the instructions in the Installation Wizard.
- Once installed, open ToolBook from the Windows Start menu.
- Enter your License Key when prompted - to Activate your installation of ToolBook.
- You need an active Internet connection to complete the Activation process.
- If you do not have an Internet connection or you experience problems Activating ToolBook, please contact technical support.
- There are no patches included in this initial download.
- After fully installing ToolBook 10.5, make sure you then download and install Patch 1.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Single source CHM, PDF, DOC and HTML Help creation