FUNCTIONAL EXAMPLE OF ACTIONS
The Actions Editor contains a catalog of actions that you can use to add custom behaviors to your lessons.
This set of Mini-Lessons is intended to show you functional examples of each of the Actions offered within the Actions Editor.
ACTION: Timed Delay
- The Timed Delay action is used as a means of causing a pause (a Delay) to occur in the execution of additional programming logic
- The action appears within the programming window in the format of: Delay ### ms
- The value specified is a measurement of time, measured in milliseconds (there are 1000 ms in 1 second)
- The lowest reliable value you can set this to is 50 ms
- Limitation for DHTML users
- Unable to use a Timed Delay action in a Control structure
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create Web Help sites