FUNCTIONAL EXAMPLE OF ACTIONS
The Actions Editor contains a catalog of actions that you can use to add custom behaviors to your lessons.
This set of Mini-Lessons is intended to show you functional examples of each of the Actions offered within the Actions Editor.
ACTION: Display Confirmation
- Displays a dialog to the user
- Dialog will display an OK button and a Cancel button
- If the user chooses the OK button, the variable you specify will be set to: true
- If the user chooses the Cancel button, the variable you specify will be set to: false
- Dialog will display a textual message of your choosing in a raw text format
- You have no control over what shows in the caption bar (Title Bar) of the dialog (typically will be the word Confirm)
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create Help documents