FUNCTIONAL EXAMPLE OF ACTIONS
The Actions Editor contains a catalog of actions that you can use to add custom behaviors to your lessons.
This set of Mini-Lessons is intended to show you functional examples of each of the Actions offered within the Actions Editor.
ACTION: Display Document
Can be configured in two ways:
- Display Document
- Allows you to point to a file on your local computer/network
- When publishing to DHTML, a copy of this file will be moved into the WebExport folder
- Display URL
- Allows you to point to a web address, perhaps to a web site [an HTML file], or a PDF file sitting on a web site
- When publishing to DHTML, a copy of this file is NOT moved into the WebExport folder
- It is expected that the file you pointed to will be accessible as needed
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free EPub and documentation generator