FUNCTIONAL EXAMPLE OF ACTIONS
The Actions Editor contains a catalog of actions that you can use to add custom behaviors to your lessons.
This set of Mini-Lessons is intended to show you functional examples of each of the Actions offered within the Actions Editor.
ACTION: Score Pages
- Basic purpose is to commit the users responses to the question contained on a page, or series of pages, which then increments the Try Count for those questions
- Can be configured to Score a single page, range of pages, or all pages in the book
- Includes various optional settings, some of which are discussed below:
- Show Question Score
The score for the current question will be shown to the user in one of several formats
- Specify a Variable to Store the Score
Will store the score (in raw points) for the question in the specified variable
- Show the user Delayed Feedback (missing)
Note that unlike the Score Question action, the Score Pages action does not permit the triggering of Delayed Feedback.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Free help authoring environment