FUNCTIONAL EXAMPLE OF ACTIONS
The Actions Editor contains a catalog of actions that you can use to add custom behaviors to your lessons.
This set of Mini-Lessons is intended to show you functional examples of each of the Actions offered within the Actions Editor.
ACTION: Score Question
- Equivalent to the Show Score catalog object
- Basic purpose is to commit the users response to the question, which increments the Try Count for the question
- Includes various optional settings, some of which are discussed below:
- Show Question Score
The score for the current question will be shown to the user in one of several formats
- Show the user Delayed Feedback
Delayed Feedback (if configured) will be shown to the user
- Specify a Variable to Store the Score
Will store the score (in raw points) for the question in the specified variable
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Full-featured EPub generator