FUNCTIONAL EXAMPLE OF ACTIONS
The Actions Editor contains a catalog of actions that you can use to add custom behaviors to your lessons.
This set of Mini-Lessons is intended to show you functional examples of each of the Actions offered within the Actions Editor.
- Triggering an object effectively does two things:
- Sends a Click event to the object
- Sends a Trigger event to the object
- This is useful when you need to programmatically click on object, such as:
- Sending a click to the page, causing the next fly-in bullet to fly in
- Sending a click to a Next button allowing it to navigate the user to the next appropriate page
- Since a Trigger event message is also sent to the object, you can also write Actions Editor logic to respond to that Trigger event.
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Create HTML Help, DOC, PDF and print manuals from 1 single source